Contact: Miche Warwick + Dan Hayden
Address: 2140 Columbia Ave
Phone: 250.231.1828Website: rootedtablecollective.com
Facebook: Visit us on Facebook
The Rooted Table Collective is the West Kootenays newest year round, indoor, brick and mortar farmers' market store that exclusively supports and offers products from British Columbia based farmers and specialty food producers! Open all year long downtown Rossland, at this bustling Farm Store you can find (seasonally of course!):
- vegetables, fruits and herbs
- eggs, meat, cheese, yogurt, fish, seafood
- honey, bee pollen, preserves and condiments, jams and jellies, vinegars and pickles, salts + seasonings, dressings + sauces
- candles, creams, soaps, yarn, bodycare products
- farm fresh flower bouquets, dried wreaths and fresh holiday wreaths
- organic garden seeds + garden supply products
And so much more!
Everything in our store is grown, raised, produced or crafted by farmers + specialty food producers in the Kootenays and beyond, across our beautiful province. Feel good knowing that you are supporting a growing collective of BC farmers + producers when you shop at our store!
2140 Columbia Avenue || www.rootedtablecollective.com
Open 7 days a week 10:00 - 5:30 pm.
Follow us on instagram + facebook!
When our products are available:year-round
Categories: Farm Gate Sales