Contact: Dan Hayden + Miche Warwick
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgWebsite: www.happyhillsfarm.ca
Facebook: Visit us on Facebook
Happy Hills Farm is a 5 acre community-driven farm located in Happy Valley in Rossland, BC. and is owned and managed by Dan Hayden and Miche Warwick. It is our mission at Happy Hills Farm to produce high quality, nutrient dense, and flavourful vegetables + herbs using bio-intensive, regenerative farming practices.
We strive to:
- Always utilize farming practices that emphasize biodiversity and strengthen soil fertility;
- Grow nutrient dense food, without the use of chemicals;
- Provide seasonally available fresh food to our community on a year round basis;
- Work with local educators to provide a space for experiential programming directed at engaging youth with local food
production + nutrition;
- Engage people with food and the growing process;
- Build community through the sharing and celebration of good food.
Our veggies and fresh herbs can be found downtown Rossland at the Rooted Table Collective! We also offer a summer CSA veggie box program and we love to work with local chefs to bring our delicious veggies to restaurant menus.
We also attend both the Fruitvale + Trail farmers' markets, and we offer a home delivery program!
Where to find our products:
The Rooted Table Collective (Rossland), CSA Delivery program, Trail Farmers Market, Fruitvale Farmers Market
When our products are available:spring, summer, fall